The Symposium workshops will provide thought-provoking sessions centered around four areas of focus:
- Organization and Program Development - Ensuring organizations and programs operate effectively to achieve lasting results for youth and families.
- Youth Learning and Instruction - Optimizing youth learning through academic and enrichment instruction.
- Adult Learning and Development - Transforming how adults learn, have opportunities to grow professionally, and are supported to take an active role in their own learning.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship-Building - Building strong relationships and ensuring youth have access to high-quality programming and services.
- Reba Rose - Building a Collaborative Team by Promoting Emerging Leadership
- Oscar Wolters-Duran - Spark Decks Training of Trainers: Supporting ALL English Language Learners
- Julie Lo - Rock your Needs Assessment Using Public Data
- Teneh Weller - Family Engagement
- Jon Gilgoff - Effective and Equitable Practice with Male Youth of Color
- Sara Statler - EDMO: STEAM Maker Lab
- Bruce Marcus - The Art and Science of Non-Profit Management
- Reba Rose - Coaching Staff to the Next Level; Mastery or Motivation
- Eva Meyers - Spark Decks Training of Trainers: Building Social Emotional Skills
- Jessica Manta-Meyer - Take Control of Your Evaluation: Evaluation Planning 101
- Sheryl Davis - Beyond the Dream from Langston to Kendrick
- Stacey Daraio - Cultural Fluency: Crossing the Boundaries of Power
- Sara Statler - EDMO: Great Leaders make Great Programs
- Lindsay Butler - Engaging Community Partners to Provide Project Based Learning