EDMO: Great Leaders make Great Programs! Leadership Theories and Tools for Nonprofit Managers
This session will dive into the work of a great leaders and manager and will provide managers a variety of leadership theories, style and tool. Manager will have a chance to evaluate their own style and focus on areas where they might like to cultivate new techniques for more successful staff relationships and work performance. This session will also focus on how to bring these leadership tools to your own staff training.
Participants will gain:
- Knowledge of leadership theories and styles
- Personal leadership evaluation and goals
- Leadership tools for staff
- Presenter Intro and Group Hellos
- Leadership/ Management Intro- Setting the container for learning and growth
- Leadership quotes and personal share
- Leadership Theories and Styles
- Animal Personalities
- Kimochi Intro
- Maturity levels
- Management Style
- Personal Leadership Assessment
- Leadership for Staff Training.
Best For: Frontline Staff, Coordinators, and Managers
Access the course materials via Google Drive.